Happy Memorial Day!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirius Rocketry

For the Serious Rocketeer
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
A very Happy Memorial Day weekend to all!

Here it means all sort of things.

The start of summer.

The first week of really climbing gas prices.

A weekend to cook out and spend time with family.

And let us not forget that is is a holiday to remember those who did their best out of love and pride and service. A great holiday weekend to all, and have a wonderful weekend!

Dave

FYI...This really should go in the Coffee House!

You got me all excited! I thought you were releasing something new ON Memorial Day! Darn...

Kidding...

Jason

Originally posted by jetra2
FYI...This really should go in the Coffee House!

You got me all excited! I thought you were releasing something new ON Memorial Day! Darn...

Kidding...

Jason

I should have known better, this post should have been posted in the Coffee House...I apologize for the clutter!

Dave

Poof! With a wave and smack with the moderator club, it's in the Coffee House!! :D

Originally posted by Sirius Rocketry
And let us not forget that is is a holiday to remember those who did their best out of love and pride and service.

When I got to work Friday there was a post card on my desk with a picture of the Iwo Jima Memorial. On the back, it was addressed to me, from some employee I'd never heard of at the VA hospital I work at. It was just a simple "Thanks For Serving" message. I about cried. Sure, I've got my honorable discharges and my medals and my veteran's benefits, but never before had anyone bothered to say "thank you" to me. The honor is to serve, but it's nice when it's noticed. It reminds me that it was worth it.

I KNEW I kept a supply of crapperheads around for a reason! Aww man! They won't even light my friggin' grill! :p :p

:D

Thank you soldiers and vets!

Jason

Back