Happy Holidays especially to those I disagree with!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jderimig

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I wish all the best Merry Christmas or holiday which you celebrates during this time be with the ones you love in person or in thought. Especially for my friends @CalebJ , @ThirstyBarbarian , @kuririn , @boatgeek ,@Funkworks and others I apologetically left out. We sometimes (all the time?) disagree with sometimes agressive rhetoric but for me it is never personal and I sincerely enjoy your contributions to this forum. I wish you the best. And looking forward to a lively exchange of ideas in 2023.

Last edited:
I wish all the best Merry Christmas or holiday which you celebrates during this time be with the ones you love in person or in thought. Especially for my friends @CalebJ , @ThirstyBarbarian , @kuririn , @boatgeek ,@Funkworks and others I apology left out. We sometimes (all the time?) disagree with sometimes agressive rhetoric but for me it is never personal and I sincerely enjoy your contributions to this forum. I wish you the best. And looking forward to a lively exchange of ideas in 2023.
Happy holidays to you as well! Would it be in the spirit of the thread to append "you dirty bastard" to that? :D But seriously, it's good to have assumptions checked every once in a while.

I wish all the best Merry Christmas or holiday which you celebrates during this time be with the ones you love in person or in thought. Especially for my friends @CalebJ , @ThirstyBarbarian , @kuririn , @boatgeek ,@Funkworks and others I apologetically left out. We sometimes (all the time?) disagree with sometimes agressive rhetoric but for me it is never personal and I sincerely enjoy your contributions to this forum. I wish you the best. And looking forward to a lively exchange of ideas in 2023.

Thanks, @jderimig ! And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too!

Merry Christmas to all!

Back