Happy Black Friday Everyone!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well be for me as well. No budget this year, so I won't be grabbing anything. (though last night I dreamed the I got some 38mm reloads)

What is happening with the Wildman sale? Wasn't there suppose to be a member-only sale yesterday?

I have already spent my Black Friday funds on an successful mayoral champagne for this small city. I felt that helping my fellow citizens and leading this city forward was worth it. So I dipped into my rocket/Black Friday cache, which had built up the last two years, when I was on the bowling disabled list do to a shredded knee tendon. I was quite surprised on how much I spent on bowling. Anyway, you guys go out there and spend money like crazy on good rocketry stuff from our loyal vendors. Happy Black Friday!

My Black Friday successes were one of the Nike Smoke kits that eRockets had (past tense), and by coincidence an AstroVision on eBay as the only bidder.

Latest posts

Back