Happy Birthday WiK and LTVScout!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great birthday today Scott! Hope the family treats you right and hope that YORF keeps on truckin'.

don't they each deserve their own threads? :D

Happy birthday to both of you!

Just save me the typing.

Happy Birthday Phil and Scott!

My bad, I was trying to type that while at work and was, so-called, multi-tasking. And you can see how well that went.

Happy birthday to both. Phil you are doing a heck of a job and heres hoping you add another 80 to that total :)
All the best
Fred

Thanks guys! Another 80 years would be nice, though at the moment I'm not planning anything more than a week in advance. :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Phil

belated birthday wishes Wik (i've been away from my computer for a few days down in London) - hope to see you this weekend at the October sky event.

belated birthday wishes Wik (i've been away from my computer for a few days down in London) - hope to see you this weekend at the October sky event.

Cheers, but unfortunately real life has gotten in the way of me going to October Sky. :( And if the weather up there is anything like it is here, it's going to be a wet weekend...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! hope your skys are clear and fins stright:wave::cheers:

Back