Happy Birthday smstachwick

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane: Hope you have a great day. 🎂
Wait what? I had to look in the Latest Activity thread to see this, it was the very last thing I expected to see. Thanks you so much!

Sadly it looks like celebrations may have to wait. My girlfriend got the flu and if it follows the pattern of my infection last week, she’ll likely have to stay home. Not sure what I’m going to do about work.

for many years I used to take my birthday off so that I could go out and do something fun, like fishing or chasing the wife around, going some place new to eat out, etc.

Wait what? I had to look in the Latest Activity thread to see this, it was the very last thing I expected to see. Thanks you so much!

Sadly it looks like celebrations may have to wait. My girlfriend got the flu and if it follows the pattern of my infection last week, she’ll likely have to stay home. Not sure what I’m going to do about work.

Sorry to hear about the GF/flu. I think the best medicine might be a random surprise (not expensive, just random) that she would like. While you're picking that up, grab yourself a cupcake (food, not something else. . . ), icecream or similar and light a candle and try to have a great day.

Sandy.

Sorry to hear about the GF/flu. I think the best medicine might be a random surprise (not expensive, just random) that she would like.

Sunflowers. Immediately popped into mind. I told her it would more likely have to wait until the next ABCV (Anniversary, Birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s) occasion or possibly as late as International Women’s Day (March 8th) so it would be surprising indeed.

While you're picking that up, grab yourself a cupcake (food, not something else. . . ), icecream or similar and light a candle and try to have a great day.

Sandy.

I could. I probably will. I’ll probably get some rocket building or finishing in, too.

Fun fact about my family: My great-grandma’s birthday is October 6, the day before mine. She turned 102 this year.

Lots of others scattered in the last 3 months of the calendar, by mom’s side of the family is humongous.

Back