Happy Birthday n3tjm (aka Doug)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketmaniac

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Doug.......... Hope you get tons of cool stuff (or at least money to buy cool stuff)

Have a Happy Happy dude...may you get so much STUFF that you have to put the Super Pad in concrete footer to keep it from wearing out :D :D

Thanks guys :). This means so much to me
17.gif

My present was my folks paying for my plane tickets to go to the TRF Meet. My Penpal in Uzbekistan is sent me something, but I will be surprised if I get that before May. I wonder if Olga will give me a call...

A lot to do this month.... register my car, get my car inspected... get ready for launches...

April 3rd (St Paul - TARC launch - failure)
April 10th (St Paul - Final try)
April 17th (CMASS)
April 24/25 (Whitakers - TRF Meet)
May 1st (CMASS)

Yes... I am busy...
59.gif

Happy Birthday there young man.. Many happy returns, and lots of rocket stuff.... this make you legal now right? Hide your daughters guys another's on the loose!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!!!!!
and many more:D
Hope you get tons of stuff :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!!!

Congrats! Grow older and wiser! :eek:

What, Doug? You no like older and wiser? Ok then...prove it! Throw some AMW J in the Magnum! A Green Gorilla wold be nice! :D :D

See you at Whitakers!

Jason

Happy Birthday...wierd to wake up and realize 1/8 of your life is behind you :)

Edward

Originally posted by edwardw
Happy Birthday...wierd to wake up and realize 1/8 of your life is behind you :)

Edward

1/8th? are you saying I will make it to 200? I would be happy making it to 50. That is why I am loosing weight ;).

Wanna know something interesting... April 3rd, my Dad turned 50. He is a half century old, and now I am a quarter century old :D

Back