Happy Birthday KenParker

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donaldsrockets

Reaction score
Happy birthday Ken. I hope you have a great day and thanks a million for putting up with all of us.:D

I hope you get a killer rocket kit.:D :D :D

Ken,

Have a HUGE, GREAT, Happy Birthday bro!!! I hope you took some time off to go playing, launching and celebrating! Have a great day man!

Best wishes,

Carl

Happy B-day...don't know you personaly yet, but since your a moderator I guess that's a good thing:D :D :D

I don't think they had calendars back when he was born, so birthday wishes for Ken are wild guesses at best. ;)

Have a great one!!!!

Oh and Happy birthday to Tony who used to run Apollo 11...I think he's gone back to Texas now but have a great day wherever you are!

Originally posted by KermieD
I don't think they had calendars back when he was born, so birthday wishes for Ken are wild guesses at best. ;)

Have a great one!!!!
Happy B-Day Ken.

Happy day Ken! Man, Ken and dirt sharing a birthday! It's *so* Christmas! :D

(I'd say you were *older* than dirt, but that would just be mean... ;) )

Have a chocolate chip cookie and relax.

:D

Happy B-day Ken! Go build yerself another one of them AWESOME RCRG's!

Thanks for helpin' me bang my 24/40 case outta my Super Big Bertha @ Whitakers...:rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Jason

Many thanks to one and all.

Yes, I had a GREAT day. Actually, I have had TWO great days, and I am getting ready to have two more.

I tool both Thursday and Friday as vaca days. On Thursday, a friend of mine, my son and I went to Rockingham County Gun Club and shot trap and worked out on the pistol range, too. I love shooting plates. A real hoot.

I spent all day today getting ready to go to Whitakers two day sport launch this weekend. My son Kent is going with me for the whole weekend (kind of unusual for a 19 year old - but then, his girlfriend is at the beach, so he's kind of at loose ends for the weekend)

At any rate, we are planning on Radio Controlled Rocket Gliders on Saturday and hybrids on Sunday.

I have two RC Combat Jets, and we also have a new Aerotech Phoenix to try out. For tweeners, we have the free flight Orbital Engineering VMX-12D Spaceplane.

On Sunday, we are hoping to launch my Antares on a Hypertek Hybrid K240.

If everything goes OK I should have some pics to post Sunday or Monday.

Thanks again.

Oh yeah... Kermie... I owe you one.

Back