Happy Birthday Jen Flis!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetra2

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Oh, thanx for runnin' the Fliskits shipping department while your dad runs all across the country so the rest of us don't go TOTALLY crazy! :D

Have a great day!

Jason

Jason, thank you for starting this thread :) I think it will tickle Jen no end.

She's been great with helping run the shipping department and also with helping me around the shop and even *at* NARAM (having attended the first 2 days with her boyfriend Adam.

She ran the booth like she was born to it :)

Happy Birthday Jen!

(now, go wash the dishes! :D )

Happy Birthday to the "brains and beauty" of the FlisKits organization, Jen, we know it is all you.

(Sorry Jim, I've seen your picture)

Just kidding........ Great people make great organizations. Keep up the fantastic work!!

Originally posted by Swimmer
Happy Birthday to the "brains and beauty" of the FlisKits organization, Jen, we know it is all you.

(Sorry Jim, I've seen your picture)

Just kidding........ Great people make great organizations. Keep up the fantastic work!!

LOL! Good one Swimmer. Happy Birthday to Jen - probably the real reason FlisKits has a quick turnaround. ;) Time to ask for a raise!

Happy Birthday Jen.

My recent order actually had Jen's name on the enclosed letter, so she must of sent it while Jim was out on vacation.
Thanks Jen. Have a good one.

Tim

Happy birthday Jen :). Sorry for those days I called Jim, but he was not home, so I ranted to you about rockets :D... Of course I am sure you are used to that by now ;)

2,500 post.

Thanks everyone...although, I should have responded to this...you know...ON my birthday.

Anywho - yes, I am the brains and beauty of FlisKits (I have to proofread EVERYTHING my goof of a father types ;) ). And yes, I am also the reason FlisKits has such a fast turnaround. But don't tell my father. :)

//o-o\\
Jen

Originally posted by jflis
That's it, i'm gonna have to put a lock on this computer....

sheesh! LOL

It's not the computer I'd worry about. Perhaps bars on the windows and hidden keys to the car? :D

Back