Happy Birthday Edwardw

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnie

Reaction score
woohoo, oh to be 24 again...

Hoping it to be the best ever.

A BIG Happy Birthday wish to you Edward...it's your first as a married guy so you no longer have to tell us what you want...you already have it!! :)

Have a great day bro,

Carl

Edward, a happy birthday wish to you from Florida! It seems like you have had a very productive year. Between STL and marriage alone I can only imagine that you'll have a much better year this year.

Happy birthday and thanks for all of those great STL T-Cup chutes. Now go make yourself one! :)

Enjoy your twenties, Edward - it's all downhill after those years...

Except that you make more money, which can be used to buy more rockets (assuming the wife lets you) :D

Happy Birthday!

24, 24!!! Oh Boy I miss 24. Wow, I could eat anything and not worry about it. Oh course I had no money so I was eatting ramen noodles.

Edward enjoy

Scott

Thanks guys. 24 seems to be going okay so far. I think though I've past the point of eating anything I want. Since I've known my wife I've put on 20 lbs.....we like to cook a lot. But tonight she's cooking me a meal I picked out.....I swear after this I'll start dieting ;)

Edward

Back