Happy Birthday, Bowhunter!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopy

Reaction score
Man, I can't wait for the birthday edition of "Life with the Bowhunters"! Happy birthday, man!

Loopy

Have a great one! Is the Mrs. gonna give you rocket stuff?

Originally posted by rstaff3
Is the Mrs. gonna give you rocket stuff?

Whatever would cause you to make a wild guess like that?

I'm betting that it is not a question of WHAT Bowhunter is getting, but HOW MANY kits and motors!

I dunno... she may just give him some Easter Eggs and toilet paper rolls! After all, they worked for her, right?

WW

Thank you everyone well i didnt get any rocket stuff besides my mom she gave me a estes kit but I got a new van for my b-day (I bought it to haul the kids:D ) but thank you for all your happy b-days

WHAT ? NO ROCKETS?? I can't believe that Mrs. Bowhunter let you/us down like that. And here I thought that she was the quintessential "rocket wife."

And not only that, but no words from Mrs. Bowhunter on this momentous ocassion.

And here we were all counting on a "birthday special edition" of Life with The Bowhunters.

Oh well,.... guess we'll just have to wait until next year....

She did tell me I got a 4" pml amramm coming KICK A*S:D but it isnt here yet but i see hot wings im gonna attack and eat LOL

Happy Birthday Bowhunter!!!

4" AMRAAM! Cool! Only heard good things about that kit.

Happy bday, Bowhunter!!!!

No rockets... A shame. Well, have the Mrs. run out to the store and pick up a 24 pak of toilet paper!!!! And maybe get a good after-easter deal on easter eggs!!!:D ;)

aa 4" amraam... With CPR3K?:) :D :cool: :eek: That would be great... Make sure you get pics!!!:)

What i really ordered was ENOUGH TOILET PAPER ROLLS AND EASTER EGGS to duplicate that 4" Amaraam!!!

lmao .. Jk .. but that would have been a good joke to play on him!

And as for y'all feelin bad for him .. don't.. he got sploiled rotten..

I took him to dinner at Outback saturday night ... $75 dollars later!

We did family bday stuff sunday /easter together...

He got the Van ..

I took him out again today ..

and he has the Amraam ordered.

Now how hes gonna top this for my bday is what we need to ask him :p

AnyHoots ..
Happy Birthday Baby .. i Love ya .. (even if i did eat the Pizza infront of you! hehehe)

Back