Happy 4th of July

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 4th to you, too!
I'm celebrating by...
Doing laundry.
Maybe grilling.
Awwwww heck, maybe I'll go launch the Patriot just to be in the spirit

I fired up the grill for lunch as it may rain tonight and tomorrow, Did fire works last night for the same reason. And next weekend back to the launches. Next stop Prairie Stated sod farm launch.

Happy Independence Day!

Tomorrow we'll go up the street to my BIL and SIL's house for BBQ and fireworks, as usual. Some of the grown nieces and nephews and their own kids still live live locally, and will be there. And since we just got back from our long trip, this will be our first chance to see any of them since getting back. Should be fun!

Yep. Happy Independence day.

Doing up right here in the South. I got a pork shoulder on the smoker for some kick-butt pulled pork sammiches, gonna do some homemade fried taters, crab and scallop stuffed mushrooms, grilled sausage, tater salad...and whatever everyone else brings. Plus Zeigenbock Texas amber. Only thing not American is the Gurkha I plan to puff on. Fireworks at dark, okay well they are Chinese.

Got the canopy up, tables out, beer and watermelon on ice and pouring sweat already. Too bad our forefathers couldn't hold off til September or October lol.

Be safe everyone.

Mikey D

Back