Hangar 11 Website switch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangar 11

Reaction score
The 4 day blowout sale has ended... Sorry if you missed it, it was one heck of a sale....
The response was good... actually maybe too good....

This morning I received an urgent call from my ISP hosting service, my website was redlining their server cpu at 200% again. 2nd time this has happened in recent times... they were not happy....
I was not so politely told I had to relocate my website to a host that offered dedicated servers, which they do not offer.

hangar11.com web store operations will be relocating over the next few days. If you cannot access the website please drop me a line at 845-926-1959 or email [email protected], We will be here, no worries..... The new site host will be FASTER and as a result we can offer more goodies on the site maybe even some glueless rocket assembly videos. I always wanted to post some customer flights, in particular the X-15 series kits.... The time has come....... Stay tuned.....

I was with this ISP since day one of starting my web business, Even with the short notice and panic call this morning, I have all good things to say about them. Its just time to move on. They are assisting in the move.

Back