GUNS & ROCKETS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remington Arms moving their Headquarters from New York to LaGrange, Georgia. Also will build a new manufacturing and R&D facility.

Remington Arms moving their Headquarters from New York to LaGrange, Georgia. Also will build a new manufacturing and R&D facility.
And Smith &Wesson is moving to TN, all those anti-gun state gubermints evidently like seeing jobs and tax revenue leaving evidently. Both Remington and Smith have been located in the Northeast since their founding.

I think Magpul is another company that moved their manufacturing and Headquarters because of unfavorable gun laws.

So, is every fifth round tracer or piercing?
Looks like its four rounds API and the fifth is API-T. Hard to find good pics of the color coding of 23x115 cannon rounds. Usually a single round in a repeating group is a tracer, most belt I have dealt with during my time in the service were usually a single type of projectile with a tracer, for example AP or HE and a tracer but not all three, that may not always be the case but that has been my experience. IIRC some of the ground vehicle cannon feed system are selectable between two belts of different ammos, like HE and Tracer, and the second belt being API/AP and AP-T (tracer).

Last edited:
Back