Guiness World Record - Rocketry Collection

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

BAR and then some...
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Rocketry collection that could make it
in the Guiness world record book? I did a search but found nothing,
but maybe some of our esteemed rocketry colleagues might know someone
who has a "huge" collection that could make it as a world record and contact the Guiness guys.
Just a thought.....

I know there are a couple on board here that would make a good 'show' for that title!:roll:

I think I MIGHT be approaching the 200 mark.:eek: Not too terribly sure, haven't done an inventory/count..I DO know that it takes up most of the floor space in my spare bedroom!:roll:

I have approx 350 rockets in my fleet. :y:

I am somewhere in that neighborhood as well. Although, I have not counted in a while......

I think I MIGHT be approaching the 200 mark.:eek: Not too terribly sure, haven't done an inventory/count..I DO know that it takes up most of the floor space in my spare bedroom!:roll:

Wow! :y: I'm curious if you guys built all those rockets or acquired some already built?

I used to think I had a lot of rockets...

Yes, I built every one of them.

All of my rockets have been built over the span of 34 years, since I first entered the hobby in 1975. They range in size from Micro-Max, to a 6" x 10' scratch built, and everything inbetween. Lots of vintage Estes and Centuri stuff in my fleet.

The kids in our rocketry club refer to the second story of our house as the "Dayton Museum of Flight". It takes up one entire room, wall to wall, floor to ceiling including four shelves across one wall.

Currently my fleet is at the 120 all I built myself. mark with some prebuilt on their way in. as well as some new kits soon witch will bring it up to about 140ish.

Back