greetings from Belgium

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belrock

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am a new member from the far Belgium

Since a was a kid, I was fascinated by rockets so I build my first one when I was about 6 years old, the second one (very basic but it flew a few meters) when I was 16 and study chemistry

The interest in rocketry never died so now close to retirement I want to resume to build a new one and this time (and I know that I dive into the deep here) an HPR

So, thanks to Wildman Jim (very grateful for the fantastic kit) I purchased a Punisher 4” and start the build according the tips a find here at the forum.

To my great regret he will never be able to fly since a cannot buy the motors over here but for me to complete build him gives me already the satisfaction that I wanted

Hoping to get some tips when I need them

Regards Erwin

Welcome Erwin! That's too bad you cannot get motors to fly. It is fulfilling just to build rockets tho! I keep losing my launch fields, and have a hard time finding launch sites, so I do not launch much at all.

I think at 6 years old, I was launching water rockets :cool: :clapping:

Welcome, Erwin. Where are you in Belgium? I spent 1988 at Florennces AB while in the Air Force. Build a couple of models while in my NCO quarters, but could't fly them until I returned to Texas the next year.

Chas

Welcome and congrats on picking up a really great L1 kit from Wildman! I've only spent a little time in Belgium, but it was amazing traveling around your beautiful country. I hope you get an opportunity to travel with your Punisher for a sanctioned launch. It's incredibly exhilarating watching your first HPR fly, but just building it well is a great experience too.

Welcome Erwin. We have a couple of very active members from Belgium in our club in the Netherlands (www.tripoli.nl), and a very good supplier of rocket kits and CTI motors (eurospacetechnology.eu), also in the Netherlands. Rene is the European CTI importer, and has several Wildman, MadCow, PML, LOC Precision and Estes kits available. Tripoli.nl organizes a launch once a month in the Noordoostpolder of the Netherlands, weather allowing, and you can find a few other major launch events in the European area on our site, mostly Germany or England.

Greetings from China!!!

Good Luck with the build, and I hope you can find a club and get to launch it!

Welcome Erwin! You are certainly in the right group here. Lots of helpful people, most fly rockets - ha. Good luck in getting to fly your Punisher.

Back