Great to get back out

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcobbva

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's been WAY too long since I have gotten to fly myself. I've been mentoring a few teams from my son's Middle school in TARC over the last two years, but this year I got to fly as well. I haven't flown personally since LDRS 36! Anyway, our teams did well but just had some setback they couldn't over come. Here's a pic of my son setting up their rocket "Economic Crisis"; and then a few of my old Little Johnny Rocket. Wish I had a pic of it coming down in the 120" ripstop streamer I sewed for it. Did look like toilet paper. Finally I brought out my Tyrannosaur for the team to see. They loved watching it lift off! So much fun to do all this again! I've really missed it!

Attachments

• 1 Tarc Erik.jpg
    1 Tarc Erik.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 12
  • 2 little johnny.JPG
    2 little johnny.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 3 johnny getting ready.jpg
    3 johnny getting ready.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 4 flying.png
    4 flying.png
    496.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 5 Trex going out.jpg
    5 Trex going out.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 15
Thanks guys. Following kids. Just after LDRS36 my daughter decided she wasn't interested any longer and I was busy in Cub Scouts again. Finally having my son join the TARC team at school gave me the opportunity again. I've had a 4" patriot sitting in the basement for years unbuilt - so I am going to guide him through that build so he can do the Tripoli Junior program. Really have missed all of this!

Back