Great Service From erockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Garretson

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick shout-out to Randy and the gang at erockets.

On my most recent purchase which arrived on Monday the 19th, two of the kits had damaged body-tubes. I e-mailed Randy that afternoon and he jumped on it pronto. Today - just three days later - I received two new body-tubes. In fact, the new tubes were far superior to the ones supplied by the original vendor.

Gotta love the quality of what I suspect were from the same stock used on his Semroc kits - good stuff indeed.

Considering that they shipped from Ohio to Georgia, and there was a three day turn around from notification to re-delivery, I couldn't ask for better service.

I have been buying stuff from Randy for about a year now, and when I've had past problems, which have been rare, he has always addressed every issue in the same manner.

Great company, great person, and great products. I'll be an erockets customer for as long as I'm still active in this hobby.

Thanks Randy!

Michael Garretson

I have to agree. I saw a bunch of parts in stock for a kit no longer for sale. Randy checked and helped me track down the parts. There were enough to complete the kit. Thank you eRockets.

My experiences with eRockets has been the same.
They’re a stand-up company with excellent customer service.
Any issues I have had with shipments have been due to Post Office mishandling.

I can confirm this. When we started our local club we placed a large order with ERockets. One of the rockets tubes were damaged in shipping. A quick call and replacement tubes were in the mail.

Will be doing business with them for a long time. PLan to visit their place when i'm in Dayton next weekend.

Latest posts

Back