Grave Danger Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockie

Reaction score
Hello rocketry people :)
I have mostly hovered the forums reading and learning alot.

Here is my Grave Danger build modified with two 29mm motor mounts instead of 1.

Launched with 2x F25-9W SU motors (total of ~160Ns) ignited with Firstfire JR ignitors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Ev6K6z9N8&NR=1

grave13.jpg
grave14.jpg
grave15.jpg

Last edited:
I bet that really scoots. I've seen one fly on an H-128 for an L1 Cert last year at our SSS club launch.

I bet that really scoots. I've seen one fly on an H-128 for an L1 Cert last year at our SSS club launch.

Yeah ! Seen such launch on video, that was one of the reasons that made me choose this kit :D
Too bad its very hard to get Cert flights here (in Sweden) so i settled for the dual motor solution for now.

Neato.

Where do you fly?

Sweden :)

Last edited:
The Grave Danger is a great kit, even on a single motor. It scoots on just about any motor you put in it. Its an awesome kit. I fly one all the time.

Next stop: Two H399's. :D

Haha i dont know about that :p

Here is a picture where i converted centeringsrings that was made for a 24mm cluster to 29mm. Notice that the motors will be very close so there is no room for thrust-rings. I solved this with some layers of tape around the end of the motors.

grave1.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to know more about your launch box. That looks really cool. Nice rocket by the way.

I'd like to know more about your launch box. That looks really cool. Nice rocket by the way.

Thanks.

About the box. It was pretty easy to make, its mostly made out of premade parts. The switch panel i bought at an auto-part store and is used in cars for push start ignition like in race cars. Its made for 12v and high amp so it works great even for clusters. Inside the box sits a big battery. Connectors in the front are the same type you find on amplifiers and the back of speakers.

The yellow lid on panel flips up then when switch is pulled up the light goes red and start-button is live. Countdown can begin and launch :)

Back