Grandma had a stroke :(

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjennings

Reaction score
Those of you that are praying folks, Say a prayer for my Grandma (dad's mom), went to the Hospital high cummidin levels and a stroke in her speech center. Doctor's are unsure if she'll live for much longer at this point. Her 84th Birthday is on Monday.

Prayers sent from here as well. I hope it turns out well. Use the time you have as wisely as you are able.

It's hard; I just lost my grandfather recently... The best of luck to you and your family.

Sorry to hear this, m. My prayers are with you all.

Sorry to hear that Mjennings... We'll say a prayer for all of yall.

July will be three years that I lost my Grandma on Dad's side, and August will be two years since Ma-ma passed on Mom's side... Rough losing them both within 13 months.

At least they got to know and love Keira, my four year old...

Yall take care and God bless! OL JR :)

I'm very sorry to hear that. Best of luck to your family.

:(

That's terrible! :( My uncle had a stroke a few years back, so I know the effects one can have on a family. Good luck for the future, and consider a prayer done. :)

I hope it turns out as well as it can :) My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thanks all, as of right now her vitals are the same as late last night, but things do not look good.
Michael

i'm praying for you and your family.
my brother had a stroke last year aged 33. stroke hit 20% of his brain. he's doing okay now but has completely changed his life.

Thanks all for the prayers, and thoughts, my Grandma passed away last night.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please accept our sincere condolences.

i'm soo sorry for your loos feel free to message me if you need to talk

Back