• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Grab Bag #3 - MOTORS - 3X G80-13, 1X G80-10, 1X Experimental Core

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PayLoad

I don't do spirals
Reaction score
I won't split these up, they are all going in one package to whoever makes a decent offer

IMG_9547.jpeg

I've lost my employ, I'm moving, entire family has covid, & the dog doesn't like me - taking a short break from rocketry & getting a little cash for the move. I'll be listing most of the stuff I have. If you want it, PM me and I'll send link to a FB Marketplace ad, which uses PayPal, prints a shipping label, makes life easy (if this is ok with moderators)

You need to post a price. Facebook Market Place is fine.

Michael, can you legally ship these motors? From what it looks like, they fall under hazmat rules.
Yard sale rule #2 Motors and other items with shipping restrictions are not to be listed for sale unless you have the legal ability to ship them, or you are offering them for local pickup only.

Last edited:
Back