• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold GPS set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric

Reaction score
I have an Eggfinder Mini GPS tracker set available. Works great. LCD receiver comes in a BlackAero V3 pro case with eggtimer voice module and LCD-GPS installed. This one box will point or talk you right to your rocket. Just plug in two lipo batteries with red JST plugs. $1000

Last edited:
Eric, are you going to LDRS? Do you fly at Holtville or Lucern? Why are you selling? Interested, but waiting for funds. I get paid mid month.

I won't be going to LDRS. I fly in Norcal most of the time. I have several sets and I don't need them all. I'm not sure it will last till mid month. I heard the GPS antennas are out of stock for months.

Attachments

• 20220120_070609.jpg
    20220120_070609.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 46
Let me see what I can do. Hold it for a few hours and I'll get back to you before 5 pm today. Would that be okay? If not, it's a smoking deal as I have one still in the bag I would have to assemble.

Let me see what I can do. Hold it for a few hours and I'll get back to you before 5 pm today. Would that be okay? If not, it's a smoking deal as I have one still in the bag I would have to assemble.

Let me know as soon as you can. There are 2 others that are ready to buy it.. I could also assemble your kid for you at a very reasonable price

I won't be going to LDRS. I fly in Norcal most of the time. I have several sets and I don't need them all. I'm not sure it will last till mid month. I heard the GPS antennas are out of stock for months.

If you're selling a mini eggfinder tx I'd be interested.

I have an Eggfinder Mini GPS tracker set available. Works great. LCD receiver comes in a BlackAero V3 pro case with eggtimer voice module and LCD-GPS installed. This one box will point or talk you right to your rocket. Just plug in two lipo batteries with red JST plugs.
I am very interested in getting two complete sets for my rocket club as well as two additional transmitters. Is that possible?? Can you let me know what my costs would be?? Thanks.

Back