GOT MY RESPONSE FROM EGGTIMER AND IM FULLY SATISFIED, SORRY I CHECKED WRONG EMAIL!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

ascastil

Reaction score
Ive sent 2 emails, one about a week ago and one today. Nothing in my junk folder in my email. How long does it take for them to get back to me? I got Connor all lined up to do some soldering for me, just need the Eggfinder.

soopirV

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, i've always had terrific response from him, usually within an hour, even on Sundays! Maybe he's traveling (I don't know for sure, but I think he's a one-man show), but I hope he's alright!
What did you send? A request for an invoice? Check your paypal inbox, I think that's where it shows up...although you would probably receive an email from Paypal too.

ascastil

Reaction score
OHHHHH, my bad. I just logged into paypal. I got it. I was waiting for an email.

PokerJones

Reaction score
My response time from Cris on emails is usually about 10 minutes.

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes people use a different email for communicating than their PayPal address, so they don't get the email in "their" address. That's what happened here... I replied back to his original address.

kevinkal

Insatiable Hobbyist
Reaction score
Perhaps the original poster could change the thread title to something positive? =]
I've always been impressed with Cris' response time... and I'm sure it's not his day job.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
Reaction score
Don't let the "one man show" ever put you off. He's one of the smartest, nicest guys I've ever met. He's also super patient with dummies like me! +1 for Cris!

ascastil

Reaction score
Perhaps the original poster could change the thread title to something positive? =]
I've always been impressed with Cris' response time... and I'm sure it's not his day job.
Fixed for you.....

ascastil

Reaction score
Don't let the "one man show" ever put you off. He's one of the smartest, nicest guys I've ever met. He's also super patient with dummies like me! +1 for Cris!
And fixed for you!