Got My Mojo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delta-IV

Reaction score
NEWS FLASH

I'll be coming out with revised kits and display models in the next couple of months. New kits are in design and with the help of my Mojo I'll also be offering 3D Printer services as well. If you can draw it I'll make it for you. My printer will have a 5" x 5" x 5" build envelope.

My kits will have in-house 3D printed parts, no middle men to jack up the costs and I'll be offer to customized services at a reasonable price.

This printer is a production class FDM technology printer, not those cheap "thing of a jig" hobby printers that make sub-par parts. I know some samples I got were pretty bad.

I plan to use Jonrocket and Apogee as my vendors for the revised and new kits.

Revised Kits:

18mm: Delta II, Delta IV Medium 4+2, Delta IV Medium 5+2 or 5 +4, Delta IV Heavy
24mm: Delta IV Medium 5+4 and Delta IV Heavy

New Kits

18mm: Atlas V (AV551 and AV 431), Titan IV - MOL, Mercury Atlas, Delta IV EFT-1 (Orion Capsule)
24mm: Delta IV EFT-1

More to follow.......

Thanks

Mojo.jpg

Very nice! You may be the first vendor using this technology.

What is the level of resolution (don't know if that is the right word for FDM), as in can it show things to 0.01"?

Greg

I'll have a few of my parts made by the weekend, I'll post some photos. Yes the resolution of this machine is quite good.

I can "smooth" the parts if desired by dipping them into acetone for a shorth duration.

Thanks,
-Carl-

I really look forward to your new kits ,cause i already have ALL the other ones :wink:

Take care Carl !

paul T

That is great news. I guess I see new rockets in my build future.

Week 1 complete with my Mojo, I decided to add another rocket to the "New" list it will be the Atlas V 411 Boeing CST-100 in the 18mm class to start.

First integration of the 3D printer parts will be for my non-flyable display models, then the flight test period with the modified and then new kit prototypes.

More to follow.....

Last edited:
Back