• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gorilla 54 3G case / 38mm FWCs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksrockets

Now with 8% more aluminum
Reaction score
I have stuff.

Gorilla 54mm 3G case in great condition. When I was considering using this as a charecterizer I made some forward closures for it. One is plugged (drilled and tapped for 1/4-20 hardware) the other has a 1/4 NPT thread all the way through for either a pressure gauge or pressure transducer.
Ill throw both of those in. The fit is a little loose between the closures and the case, but I imagine an Oring will solve that.
Retails for $65 (not including the closures)+shipping.
Asking $40 + $5 shipping
IMG_3091.jpgIMG_3092.jpgIMG_3093.jpg
Also:
5x 38mm forward closures for snap ring cases. I made these a few months ago when some friends were getting into EX. Theyre a clone of the TruCore forward closures.
All are drilled and tapped for 1/4-20 hardware.
Id prefer to sell these all as a lot for $30 shipped, but I'd entertain parting them up.
IMG_3094.jpg
PM / Paypal preferred.

Alex

I think everything's been spoken for as of now. I'll be posting more stuff as soon as I get it off the ceiling.

Back