Goony Plans Available Here

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosko_racer

Reaction score
There has been much talk about Goonies and making plans available to everyone. But nobody has posted anything except for a few who made their files available if asked. I am opening this thread in the hopes that this could start a repository of all types of Goony files: plans, patterns, rocksim files, decal sheets, and pictures.

So if you have them and want to share, go for it!!!

Viva los Goonies!!!

Last edited:
Catching first post... update later

This is my Goony version of Rokitflite's U.S.S. Odyssey, the G.S.S. Goonyssey. The building thread for this Goony can be found here. It is still a work in progress. I will be finishing it soon and post a "nakid" picture of the rocket to give everyone an idea of how it should turn out.

Note on the file: This is a Rocksim v8 file compressed with WinRar. I had to change the extention in order to upload it. Remember to change the extention to rar before running it... I am not an expert on Rocksim so I placed things as I thought they would be and to check the flight characteristics. Please read the Rocket Design Description as it has more details to actual part sizes and build comments. You can also refer to the building thread.

More edits to follow so stay tuned...

View attachment USS Odyssey Goony - G.S.S. Goonyssey.zip

Last edited:
Here is an update on the rocksim file for the G.S.S. Goonyssey. Remember to change the extention to rar to decompress it.

Here is also a picture of the finished rocket with a coat of primer on it.

Attachments

• DSC00138.jpg
    DSC00138.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 17
Note on the file: This is a Rocksim v8 file compressed with WinRar. I had to change the extention in order to upload it. Remember to change the extention to rar before running it... I am not an expert on Rocksim so I placed things as I thought they would be and to check the flight characteristics. Please read the Rocket Design Description as it has more details to actual part sizes and build comments. You can also refer to the building thread.

More edits to follow so stay tuned...

Errr...I couldn't get it to work so it is one of the following:

1. I am too stupid to figure this out. ;)
2. My compy doesn't like me. :eek:
3. I don't have winrar
4. I need another cup of coffee.

Anyways...Here's my Goonie Thor a.k.a. "Ghor" and this is a compressed zip file since we can't seem to upload RS files directly.

-DAllen

View attachment Ghor.zip

Errr...I couldn't get it to work so it is one of the following:

1. I am too stupid to figure this out. ;)
2. My compy doesn't like me. :eek:
3. I don't have winrar
4. I need another cup of coffee.

Anyways...Here's my Goonie Thor a.k.a. "Ghor" and this is a compressed zip file since we can't seem to upload RS files directly.

-DAllen

I think it is #3. You do not have Winrar. I just downloaded the file, renamed the .zip extention to .rar and then used Winrar to decompress the file. Worked for me. Go to www.download.com and get the utility. Hope this works.

I was trying to find this thread earlier. I'll try to post my VCP file For my ALARM-G when I'm home.

I can't post my ALARM-G plans. They were on the harddrive that crashed.

Back