Good to see TRF back...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not #1 anymore huh Jim? ;)

Here is to the hopeful return of TRF to full health!!

Ben

Good to have the place back. Hopefully it will return to its former warm forum-i-ness. I'm sure that's not a word.:)

Last edited:
Good to have the place back. Hopefully it will return to its former warm forum-i-ness. I'm sure that's not a word.:)

Why not? This in the Internet, where new words are invented daily.

Also, where new, non-words are invented everyday.

netmeeting, Facebook, googling, etc.

Just want to add my congratulations and thanks to Troy for getting this back up and running.

Just want to add my congratulations and thanks to Troy for getting this back up and running.

I totally agree, Thank You Troy, and all the folks who helped you. I think you made the right move to get this much running now; the old posts from TRF1 would be nice to have back (sometime) but this much is still a MAJOR step forward.

I hope you didn't have to pay too many 'points' back on the home front for putting in time to do the forum repairs. We appreciate your efforts very much!

i for one say its is good to have it back and if jim feels the need to up his post count by usless posts BAN HIM QUICK WHILE THE REST OF US STILL HAVE A CHANCE:D:D:D:p

Back