Good things Happen :)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred22

Reaction score
Ocasionally I see people place threads here when they or a loved one become seriously ill. It does not always end the way they want but the support they receive here makes me proud of this place. Recently my father was diagnosed with cancer for the third time and he has been been told he is in remission again :) His doctors treated him with dignity and skill which is equally important IMO. Soon he will fly to texas where he stays with my sister to see his grandchildren and enjoy the heat:)
I bought this up just to say to folks in similar situations these things can have a good outcome and keep going:)
Cheers
fred

Thanks. I hope he enjoys the heat :) The thing that amazes me is he is a rather ordinary looking fellow who displayed incredible courage in the face of death. I could not believe watching him comfort my mother when he was told it could be terminal. I have a very high bar set for me in this regard.

Thanks. I hope he enjoys the heat :) The thing that amazes me is he is a rather ordinary looking fellow who displayed incredible courage in the face of death. I could not believe watching him comfort my mother when he was told it could be terminal. I have a very high bar set for me in this regard.
Fred, that's great news about your father!

By the way, the "heat" you mention is somewhere else these days. It's going to be in the low 20's Fahrenheit (around -5 C) here in Houston for the next 3 nights or so.

Excellent News Fred!

Best wishes to your Dad and the entire family
:wave:

Fred, that's great news about your father!

By the way, the "heat" you mention is somewhere else these days. It's going to be in the low 20's Fahrenheit (around -5 C) here in Houston for the next 3 nights or so.

Its all relative bud:) W just did -40C and your temps sound just fine to Dad:) I would hasten to add dad really likes my sisters church and the laid back atmosphere where she lives.
Cheers

Back