Good news for a change

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticalRockets

Reaction score
Well, we had our Dr. appointment today concerning my wife's latest brain tumor.

It has not grown measurably at all. And the area of the brain around it is quiet.

So they've decided to wait on the surgery. So no surgery over the holidays. In fact, probably nothing until at least the end of July 2010. That's when her next set of scans is.

They're going to keep an eye on it, but since its not causing any problems, there's no need to take it out yet. Eventually, they will, but not yet.

So, there's some good news today at least.

Bob

That is awesome news Bob!:clap:

Certainly makes for happier holidays! :cheers:

Having been through this myself, I cannot tell you how glad I am of the good news. Congratulations and I am so happy for both of you.

Bob, that is great news! I hope things continue going well for you both.

Very pleased to join in celebrating this great news... and wishing you and yours a most joyful holiday season... :)

Great News, The real reason to celebrate Thanksgiving this year!

Thanksgiving has always been special to us.

When she had the first tumors, over our 1st anniversary, Thanksgiving was the day she came home from the hospital, after spending most of the month of October in a coma.

I remember that they were just going to give her a day pass, and then come back that night. She said, and I quote "I walk out that door, my @$$ is gone."

They let her go. We didn't tell anybody. So when I walked into my grandparent's house I said "You don't mind if I brought someone with me, do you? (The answer was always "The more the merrier". My parents and grandparents were always my friend's second parents.)

She walked in, walker and all, and my grandmother AND grandfather both started crying.

Yeah, Thanksgiving is a good day for us.

Great news this is!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :clap::clap::clap:

Back