Good "Bad" Movies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good few of these are deliberately campy and even deliberately cheesy. Tank Girl and Army of Darkness come to mind, and there are some more. Personally, that's not what I call bad.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. It might be one like the above, but I can't really tell. Obviously it was at least a little that, but I get the feeling it was even worse than intended. And I laughed my fornicating backside off.

Ruby Rod is the only character in any movie where if I met that character in real life I would involuntarily punch them in the face.
Chris tucker was AWESOME as Ruuuby Rod
Well, if Ruby Rod is supposed to be the character you want to punch in the face, then I'd have to agree that Chris Tucker did the job to perfection. (After that and Shanghai Noon I might just want to punch Chris Tucker in the face.)

Last edited:
Love 5th Element (Love Luc Breson films!)

For those '5th Element fans: I highly suggest the graphioc novel by Moebius' 'The Incal' almost the identical story, and a great one at that! (and a lawsuit! to boot!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incal

Tank girl: I had high hopes for this one, but was sadly disappointed (read the comic many a time! a fan of J Hewlett) It was good, but no where near what 'she' was supposed to be. Great sound track And I have a signed TG collector card form Lori Petty.. not that its worth anything!

Galaxina (with the late Dorothy Stratton)
Oh Harley Davidson! Our Lord and Master, our Graven Image, Vroom!! Vroom!!

yes, Cherry 2000 & Spacehunter (in 3D!! I had such a thing for Molly back then..)
Hard to believe, but Molly Ringwald was only 15 when she made Spacehunter, it was her first "Big Screen" appearance.

Back