Goldmine of a find...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eugenefl

Reaction score
Well guys...I had a GREAT day at one of my local hobby shops. Today, I walked out of the shop with TWO Estes OOP Astroblasters and ONE OOP NCR Bomarc.

Each Astroblaster was $99. I left smiling ear to ear with a shrink wrapped Bomarc for $79 tucked safely under my arm. In case you are wondering, one of your very own members from this site will soon be owning one of the Astroblasters at face value.

I am so goo goo and ga ga over the Bomarc.

(BTW, there are some other goodies in this hobby shop that I may be picking up for resale. More on that later!)

I will have some pics up shortly once I get my digital camera back.

- Eugene

One of the great joys of coming back to this hobby at my age is going into an old hobby shop and finding a great old kit at a bargain price. (and being in my 50's having the cash to pay for it)

Here are some of the bargains I've found

NCR X-Wing Fighter for $79.95
A closeout at Meijer on B6-6 engines $.99 a pack (8 packs)
Darth Vader Tie Fighter 3 for $5.00 (All the kids got those for Christmas)

The best auction bargain was a $.99 win and I got a box of 6 BRAND NEW launch pad and launchers (all Star Wars stuff) but the shipping was $11.00.

Why don't you guys list some of the bargains you found so we can all drool.

sandman

Ok, here are some pics of my newest babies. (The other AstroBlaster is tucked away in the closet to the right.)

Back