Going to the Ligonier Conference in Lancaster.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score
I know that most of you won't care about this, and that some of you will even think negatively of it, but I'm pretty excited.

I'm leaving Friday afternoon to go to the Ligonier Conference in Lancaster, PA. I'll be there just shy of the 499th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation, and I'll get to meet one of my heroes, R.C. Sproul. The topic is "Reflections on the Reformation."

I teach Reformed Theology at my church, so I am very psyched for this experience! I even bought a T-shirt to wear while there, which reads simul iustus et peccator. (You'll have to look it up.)

Have fun, just don't nail anything to the hotel door...save that for the 500th.

I never heard of that, but that sounds pretty cool if that's what your in to, so have fun.
Latin is fun too. I have to look it up all the time to figure out what the old books are trying to tell me.

Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott

Sola Gratia
Sola Fide
Sola Scriptura

Greg

You're speaking my language, GG. :wink:

I went to something similar in San Antonio that Ligonier did that had RC and Alistair Begg as the main conference speakers. It was pretty rich. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Greg

Latest posts

Back