Going Auto

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Doug_With_machine_gun.jpg

Today, George and I went to the range again to do some shooting.

George put another 200 rounds through his P22. I rented a Glock 32 and put 100 rounds of .357 Sigs through it. Nice pistol. It was ported, so it made an awesome fireball!

Sig_Fire_and_Sparks.jpg

(note the targets).

The range was full, and many shooters were sharing their wares. Matter of fact... that is the highlight about going to the range... many people like to show off their toys :D. An army boy was showing an AR-15 to his girlfriend. He let me squeeze five .233 through it :).

And then I got a chance to send some 9mm's flying. First 20 rounds I did in bursts to get a feel for the machine gun... then I filled the mag with 30 rounds... and let the paper have it :D.

Machine Gun Bursts.
Full Auto.

Gotta love NH!

More Videos are located here: https://n3tjm.crosswinds.net/Projects/Guns/101604/

Hey n3! That was pretty cool! I'm sure glad I'm not the only one around here who things that smoke poles are cool.Was all of this at a place called Gun World?
That was a pretty neat MG.Was it a STREN?I've owned a MAC and an HK-93 myself as well as a buttload of other firearms over the years.I've got my eye on a brand spankin'new Springfield M-1 Garand and an equally new Thompson Tommy if I ever get the cash.However,I have to admit that my all time fave gun is the Weatherby Mk 5 Lazermark in 300 Weatherby Magnum.Beautiful but BRUTAL! Aim small,miss small!

Doug...
Ya think, just maybe, that the BATF will consider the fact that you launch "dangerous" rockets AND are into automatic firearms could cause a stir? ;)

The machine gun is a Sterling 9mm Sub-Machine Gun, probabily a L2A3. Not sure. It is owned by the range... and a nice guy who rented it for an hour was nice enough to let try it out :).

The range is the Manchester Firing Line Range, LLC. located in Manchester, NH. Great place :). https://www.gunsnh.com/index.html

Ya think, just maybe, that the BATF will consider the fact that you launch "dangerous" rockets AND are into automatic firearms could cause a stir?

:D. Hmm... I wonder which they concider more dangerous? After all... you don't need explosive magazines, and random agent visits to own a firearm (at least in NH). I am not sure about the class 3 permit though... but I have no interest in owning a machine gun. I like the small arms :).

Back