GOEX Closing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you buy it and sell it to somebody else, you're reselling it. Period. It doesn't matter if you make or lose money on the deal. We have a few things in our inventory that we sell at the same price that we buy them for, maybe even at a loss counting shipping. LiPo batteries come to mind...
Simple: You split the cost with a friend and made an order. Not Illegal according to an attorney.

It's like going 5 over the speed limit. 99.999999% of the time cops are just going to ignore it. Doesn't make it right of course. But unless you're doing something that endangers people around you law enforcement is not going to care.

If I had any to spare, I‘d give away my excess, too.

On a separate topic altogether, would anyone care to buy one of my inkjet prints of the priceless, much-coveted paintings by one very acclaimed, contemporary master? Let me know. Thanks.

1638213614882.jpg

If I had any to spare, I‘d give away my excess, too.

On a separate topic altogether, would anyone care to buy one of my inkjet prints of the priceless, much-coveted paintings by one very acclaimed, contemporary master? Let me know. Thanks.

View attachment 491991
That's very bright! I am talking about the painting of course..

Back