GO KC CHIEFS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
GO CHIEFS!!!!

MAN WHAT A GAME!!!! KC has 6 national televised games. 1 down 5 more. What a way to show America that your a team to beat!!!!

The entire NFL...

Can take a long walk...

Off of a short pier...

I am DONE with them...

Bunch of prima donnas...

Always happy to see New England lose. But don't worry, they'll figure out new ways to cheat and get back on top.

GO RAVENS!!!

I quit watching NFL football last season. May never restart.

I have stopped watching football. I was close last year, and with anthem protest stuff solidified my position.

Or, As I put it to my Dad when he asked if I was watching the Packers - you mean they still play the game with all the steroid enhanced guys who run into each other really hard, and then slap each other on the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I have stopped watching football. I was close last year, and with anthem protest stuff solidified my position.

Or, As I put it to my Dad when he asked if I was watching the Packers - you mean they still play the game with all the steroid enhanced guys who run into each other really hard, and then slap each other on the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

If they slapped each other anywhere else, they wouldn't feel it.

G!

All we have to do is beat the Browns next week and KC lose to the Raiders again!
(I picked a great year to start paying attention to football again. Discovered that one broken collarbone can painfully reveal shortcomings in the rest of the team lol)

Nothing died son. Just not been on the forum lately. But your right Chiefs were in a bit of a slump lol.

Yeah, looks like KC will pull it out. Two easy games coming up. Meanwhile, my Ravens have two very easy games at home, and if we win out, we steal the #6 wildcard spot from the Bills. Even #5 spot is in reach.

If anyone would have told me the Ravens would be headed for the playoffs back when we were 4-5, I would have LMAO.

Yeah, looks like KC will pull it out. Two easy games coming up. Meanwhile, my Ravens have two very easy games at home, and if we win out, we steal the #6 wildcard spot from the Bills. Even #5 spot is in reach.

If anyone would have told me the Ravens would be headed for the playoffs back when we were 4-5, I would have LMAO.

Yea if that works out the chiefs may play ravens at arrowhead. I like that match up for the chiefs. I dont want the chiefs to play the bills. The chiefs already lost to them this year.

Yea if that works out the chiefs may play ravens at arrowhead. I like that match up for the chiefs. I dont want the chiefs to play the bills. The chiefs already lost to them this year.

Highest likelihood of any single playoff game right now is Ravens/Chiefs (67%).

a "wild card" spot...

whats that?

Patriots.. Super Bowl champions for another year... Embrace the hate fellas..

Tom Brady .. BEST EVER !

Back