Go CUBS Go

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Bill Murray was wearing at the game.

"I ain't afraid of no goat"

CuNoaBrWYAIvm5D.jpg

As an Atlanta Braves fan I have one question.

Is is "WAIT till next year!" or "Wait TILL next year"??????????

Well I gotta started getting my head wrapped around cheering for the Cubs seeing how my Rangers are down 0-2 and not looking like themselves at all.

I grew up in Northern Illinois and have been a CUBS fan my whole life. Although they look really, really good this year...I'm just waiting for this :facepalm:

14572267_10207396959469746_3260937744721737018_n.jpg

Would be a real tragedy for the Cubs not to go all the way after the season they've had.

[video=youtube;vq8G81oOHhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8G81oOHhY[/video]

I quit watching Baseball after this....

Go CUBS!

I was never a die-hard baseball fan, but I would watch both of the home teams here in IL from time to time. That means I would root for the Cubs or the Whitesox at any given time; didn't bother me having the (slightly) better odds for a World Series. The Mrs finally taught me to become a Cubs fan, saying that's it's frowned upon to cheer for the Whitesox also, or something. :kill: I have now gone to 3 Cubs games this year, and it is a blast! So very glad that I got into baseball more than I was in the past years.

Go CUBS!

...and yep; that Bartman guy sure did choose the worst place in history to act a fool!

Who ARE these guys? Tied 3-3 in the top of the 8th. The Cubs come up to bat and end up making it 8-3???? These are definitely not my father's Cubs...

As a lifelong Dodgers fan, I have to say that if they have to lose to somebody, I'd just as soon as it was the Cubs. Back-to-back gopher balls when you're tied in the 8th isn't gonna get the job done...

Go Cubs! I was never a big sports fan, but growing up in northern Illinois it seemed like everyone around me was a Cubs fan. I knew a few White Sox fans, but the Cub fans were far more predominant in the circles that I moved. Also, I always had a vague notion that among the adults there was a positive correlation between being a Cub fans and being a Republican.

Back