Glad to be back. (Problems registering?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxQ

Tripoli 2747
Reaction score
...and to see TRF is back up and running.

I was not seeing the email confirmation with the stuff to confirm registration last night...and could not post, although I got a temporary password sent to me this morning...

We'll see if this works.

Apparently some of you guys that reregistered three hours before I did did not have the same problem....

Last edited:
Seems like the old usernames are restored and everyone is given a temporary password "12345". :rolleyes:

I don't think the old user names were saved. I had to re register, just used my old user name.

Yes, you're correct. Unfortunately, the old user names weren't restored. Everyone has to reregister at this point.

I'm actually glad we had to re-register. This newbie tried to register for the first time back in November and royally screwed it up.

I must have got my *.com and *.net emails mixed up I think, or perhaps I was being cleaver (or lazy) and copied the wrong email when I was supposed to verify...:p

Wheeee! Thought there was a glitch when I re-registered this morning..Just got the e-mail from Troy! :D Yeah! Glad to be back too!

Last edited:
BTW Jon,

My (teenage) daughter saw your avatar for the first time a couple days ago.

She said, "OH My Gosh! Is that TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!"

"Is your friend FAMOUS?!?!?!"

My morning cup of tea almost came out of my nose...:D

BTW Jon,

My (teenage) daughter saw your avatar for the first time a couple days ago.

She said, "OH My Gosh! Is that TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!"

"Is your friend FAMOUS?!?!?!"

My morning cup of tea almost came out of my nose...:D

LMBO! :D Yeah, that is Taylor Swift with me in my avatar picture...No, I am not famous..Lucky, when I went to a concert she opened for George Strait and had an autograph session after the show..Very down to earth, friendly, personable...

Praise the Lord TRF is back!

I'm so happy the forum is again up and running! Had just a little wait for comformation but hey it's been a busy couple months for everyone tee He he.

I'm just beside myself with glee, Takes for everything you guys have and will do AK and Group!
Hummm now what did I do with my avatar file......

Back