Giving into Peer Pressure (Deuce's Wild)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Deuce!!!....yeah!!!!....tommorow I am gonna start building it.

I used yellow glue, and added motor retention hooks to the motor mount.

Oh yeah, I turned mine into a Nike Deuce as well!!

Originally posted by Rocketmanic
Well add me to the list. Just ordered my first Deuce's Wild!

I got my Deuce's Wild!!!!! Well, I actually got it on July 25th, but the post office was a little rough with the package. The body tube was bent. One short e-mail and another one was on the way. I got the replacement monday!!!!!.

I must say, the best customer service around!!!!

Jim, I am sending a paypal payment for the second shipping. Thank you very much, pleasure doing business with you.

well, thank you very much! :eek:

It is greatly appreciated, but not necessary. Situations like this hurt to the core, but the main thing is to make sure that you have a model that you can build and that you're happy with.

The most frustrating part is that the entire kit gets destroyed for want of an inexpensive part that then costs a lot of money in **shipping** to replace. So, yea, this is greatly appreciated.

I'm just glad that we were able to take care of you! Please tell your friends! :) :)

I like it!!. Who makes it? Homemade?

Animal Motor Works makes the Skidmarks, DPS calls them Yellow Jackets. They're flown quite frequently at the Orangeburg EX launches.

The Deuce is the most original kit since the Dude and much more practical and fun.

Your Deuce, as far as I know, will be the first at Orangeburg. A scale up to 54 mm on K185's would be cool :)

Tom

Originally posted by Rocketjunkie
Animal Motor Works makes the Skidmarks, DPS calls them Yellow Jackets. They're flown quite frequently at the Orangeburg EX launches.

The Deuce is the most original kit since the Dude and much more practical and fun.

Your Deuce, as far as I know, will be the first at Orangeburg. A scale up to 54 mm on K185's would be cool :)

Tom

Yea I seen Yellow Jackets fly, Skidmarks sounded new to me.

I don't think I will have the Deuce ready for the Aug 9, 10 Launches. I have been working 7 days (nights) a week, 60-75 hours. I just hope I can make both days. I WILL be there sunday for sure, I don't care if I have to call in sick (sick of work that is)

I got my Deuce's Wild!!!!! Well, I actually got it on July 25th, but the post office was a little rough with the package. The body tube was bent. One short e-mail and another one was on the way. I got the replacement monday!!!!!.

I must say, the best customer service around!!!!

Jim, I am sending a paypal payment for the second shipping. Thank you very much, pleasure doing business with you.

Jim, I have new info about that bent body tube. The day after I got the bend BT, I asked my mail carrier if she know anything. She didn't remember any problem. I asked my wife, my sister-in-law, her kids. I asked the neighbor, I asked everyone including the dog.....no one knew anything........ I failed to ask my 3 year old daughter!!!!!! A few minutes ago we were talking, she saw the extra body tube and wanted to know why I had it. I explained that it got bent and had to be replaced. "oh yea, that's the one I fell on daddy"

Jim I want to publically apologize. I am sorry....... Please tell me how much the body tube costs and I will send you a paypal payment for it..........

When is your little girls birthday?

Tell her it's a birthday present from Uncle FlisKits... :p

Really, don't worry about it. Ordering more kits in the future would be more than payment enough.

Glad we got that one figured out though. I *did* discover one post office where one of the postal employees was FOLDING the triagular package in half so that they would fit inside the PO box...

man! LOL

jim

Originally posted by jflis
When is your little girls birthday?

She will be 4 on Oct 12th. As far as ordering more kits, that will happen in a month or so. I have several kits to finish, including the Deuce's Wild.

Latest posts

Back