girls = evil

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketsonly

Reaction score
Well, here's a funny mathematical problem that my friend showed be the other day that proves girls = evil

Assuming that:
time = money
money = root of evil

Now:

girls = money * time
girls = money * money
girls = (money)^2
girls = (root of evil)^2
girls = evil

I got a good laugh out of that, maybe you all will as well?

You missed one important fact

companionship=happiness
girls=companionship
girls#*hotness*intelligence=ultimate companionship rating
therefor equals ultimate happiness

I probably screwed up my math somewhere!!!:D

One problem.....money is not the root of all evil, LACK of money is the root of all evil. Your equation is now whack. You must readjust. ;-) You may have a double negative, and that's a positive....so how will that now work?

Maintenance factors must also be employed, so you've simplified a very complicated equation. Diminishing return becomes apparent with diminishing assets. But bigger assets aren't always a positive.

Originally posted by GL-P
You missed one important fact

companionship=happiness
girls=companionship
girls#*hotness*intelligence=ultimate companionship rating
therefor equals ultimate happiness

I probably screwed up my math somewhere!!!:D

Haha, yes, that's true for some :D

Originally posted by Chuck Rudy
One problem.....money is not the root of all evil, LACK of money is the root of all evil. Your equation is now whack. You must readjust. ;-) You may have a double negative, and that's a positive....so how will that now work?

Maintenance factors must also be employed, so you've simplified a very complicated equation. Diminishing return becomes apparent with diminishing assets. But bigger assets aren't always a positive.

Yup, something I didn't think about.

My equation is probably more like

girl*(number of)*hotness*hotness*hotness*intelligence=ultimate companionship rating!!!
Sad but true....:D

Guys...Guys...Guys...!!!

I ain't messed nuthin' up...!!!

(and she likes my rockets too...!!!)

Originally posted by Steward

Guys...Guys...Guys...!!!

I ain't messed nuthin' up...!!!

(and she likes my rockets too...!!!)

A Pretty Woman walking to you with a Rocket in her hand and a smile on her face...

"Heaven on Earth…"

(Nice paint job on the Big Bertha too!)

Steward, the Rocket Gods truly smiled upon you!

My wife asked for my Xmas list but stipulated it had no "teenage boy stuff on it like rockets." WHAT?! what else would go on there?.... fortunately my daughter told me "It's your list, put on it what you want." Very wise for eight years...

They may be EVIL-heck they are evil ;but are they nice to hold! (use your imagination here guys!) You know**rockets in the air**big bright parachutes**smoke**sound** O; I think I better glue on the next fin!:D

I think this thread is kind of a self fulfilling prophecy, and goes a long way to proving why more of us don't have wives/girlfriends...lol

Loopy

Originally posted by Chuck Rudy
But bigger assets aren't always a positive.

I disagree.

In fact, the opposite must be true; how else would I have maintained such a high girl/hotness ratio for these years with such a relatively low money value?

(Use your imagination when interpreting this post. :p )

Umm...it's actually "the *love* of money is the root of all evil".

Rockets=love

Proceed from there...:p

Oh no! now ROCKETS are evil! AAAA!!! My world is crashing down!!! :D ;)

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought a girl had laughed in your face when you asked her out or someting :p :D

Originally posted by Neil
Oh no! now ROCKETS are evil! AAAA!!! My world is crashing down!!! :D ;)

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought a girl had laughed in your face when you asked her out or someting :p :D

Haha. I won't be asking girls out for a while. Well, atleast during the school year.

Yea, give those poor girls a chance to recover after seing you in that rocket costume :p:D

Originally posted by Neil
Yea, give those poor girls a chance to recover after seing you in that rocket costume :p:D

HEY! That was a COOL costume!

Jason

It was an... interesting... costume. Could have done without the yellow underwear, I think though ;)

Back to the subject... Is the a FAMILY FRIENDLY :)p) equation to show that girls are not evil ;) Gotta have both sides of the argument... ;)

Originally posted by graylensman
My wife asked for my Xmas list but stipulated it had no "teenage boy stuff on it like rockets." WHAT?! what else would go on there?.... fortunately my daughter told me "It's your list, put on it what you want." Very wise for eight years...

I fully intend to ask for a NAR membership for Christmas. It'll be a senior membership, not a "teenage" one, btw.

Back