• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Giant Leap 29mm Slimline Retainer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evilash

Reaction score
Hey,

Would anyone happen to have one of these kicking around that you want to sell? 29mm with either snap rings or the screw assembly inside the retainer. I put the mount too far down the rocket on a madcow mini so my aeropack does not work. If not I will email Kent, just dont want to bother him for something so trivial and their site wants to charge insane shipping.

Hi Randy,
FYI!

If you do not find the retainer, do call or email Giant Leap.
Over several years of doing business with Giant Leap, I have found them to be extremely fair on their shipping.
The website shipping rates in my experience do not reflect the actual charges.
Just my experience over a period of several years and orders.
Ken

Hey ken, Kent usually takes care of me I just didn't want to bother him with such a minor order. I shot him an email.

You could also try shaving a bit of the aft airframe off if you only need a few mm.

Hey,

Would anyone happen to have one of these kicking around that you want to sell? 29mm with either snap rings or the screw assembly inside the retainer. I put the mount too far down the rocket on a madcow mini so my aeropack does not work. If not I will email Kent, just dont want to bother him for something so trivial and their site wants to charge insane shipping.

I have these in stock.

They're $30.27, plus $4.00 shipping charge.

Let me know if you're still interested.

I can ship today, or tomorrow.

Thanks!

Ken
(202)723-8257 cell and text
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back