Get well soon, JimZ!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman

Reaction score
I just got off of the phone with JimZ.

He is feeling better now, his fever has broken.

It seems JimZ was a victim of the West Nile Virus!

He is a member here and has done so much to promote the hobby with his plan site, let's all get together and wish him a big,

GET WELL SOON, JimZ!!!

sandman

Here, here! Get vertical soon dude. Dang mosquitos. I say kill them all.

Get well JimZ! Those nasty skeeters are pretty nasty, several people have died from that virus.
:(
-Brian Barney

Last night on a locally originating radio program they had guests that claimed the West Nile outbreak is the next AIDS. According to them, IT'S A GOVERNMENT PLOT!!!
:kill:

Way to beat it back, JimZ. No government is strong enough to take down an icon. You, sir, are a credit to the hobby. Feel better soon.

Originally posted by Fishhead
Last night on a locally originating radio program they had guests that claimed the West Nile outbreak is the next AIDS.

Crikes! Some people will say *anything* to get their couple minutes of fame. Brother. I mean, WNV is serious stuff, but geeeez. :rolleyes:

But JimZ, kick it, will ya? Here's to good health soon!!!!!

-Nathan

Jim, Hope your doin fine and get well soon. Your site is the greatest. It's done wonders for me and millions of others. Kind words for a kind man.

Back