Georgia Has Reopened

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Yukon@K-9 Rocket Tech

Just a teen who likes building rockets
Reaction score
I don't drive, but my parents do. They just renewed vehicle registration and extended my parents drivers licenses another year so no one has to go to the DMV pretty cool. It all came in the mail

Yukon@K-9 Rocket Tech

Just a teen who likes building rockets
Reaction score
I don't drive, but my parents do. They just renewed vehicle registration and extended my parent's drivers licenses another year so no one has to go to the DMV pretty cool. It all came in the mail
Are you able to register cars yet in GA at the registration offices yet?

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
So far so good. Slight slowing of the lull, but no real upturn. This week is the week that will probably tell the story.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
The news has been saying there was a 40% uptick in Georgia.
The stats don't bear that out yet. I get them daily. I would have to see the data they are quoting. The last increase in Georgia was on 4 May. I was a slight bump. Deaths have plummeted. We are still only 5-7 days out from the true opening.

David Schwantz

Reaction score
Well I guess that's me. Never had a flu shot in my life. Might be changing that now.

CalebJ

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Anti vaxxers take an active stance against them. Sounds like you've just never had one - that's not nearly as extreme. These people spread wild theories about vaccines causing autism or that they're laden in mercury, etc. Bizarre fringe elements of society IMO.

timbucktoo

Staff member
Global Mod
Reaction score
Well I guess that's me. Never had a flu shot in my life. Might be changing that now.
I’ve also never had a flu shot but I’m not an anti-vaxxer. There’s a lot of people who won’t get their kids vaccinated for mumps, measles & rubella. Those are anti vaxxers.

David Schwantz

Reaction score
All my boys had their shots. My wife gets hers. I guess I just never had the need to , before.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
I’ve also never had a flu shot but I’m not an anti-vaxxer. There’s a lot of people who won’t get their kids vaccinated for mumps, measles & rubella. Those are anti vaxxers.
Anti-vaxxers think vaccinations are the cause of ailments and refuse to have them or their children vaccinated. I could care less if they get shots as long as they school their kids at home and stay at home. I just don't want them risking others' lives.