• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gently Used 75/6400 Case?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarhead

Reaction score
Looking for a case to fly an M650 at MWP and thought I would check here first. I have closures and seal disc but would entertain buying those as well.
If you have one in your hardware stash that you wouldn't mind parting with, shoot me a PM.
Thanks
Tom

Last edited:
Looking for a case to fly an M650 at MWP and thought I would check here first. I have closures and seal disc but would entertain buying those as well.
If you have one in your hardware stash that you wouldn't mind parting with, shoot me a PM.
Thanks
Tom

I have mine with floating forward closure that you can definitely use. Only used once for my L3 flight, and the case itself has never been used since it was replaced via warranty. I'm only flying in the drag race. PM me if you're interested. I can arrange to get it to you ahead of time if you want, plus I'll be there Thursday, if that helps.
If you're looking to buy, I'm open to selling...

Last edited:
Found one!
Thanks guys for all of the replies and PM's. It always amazes me how willing everyone is to help.
Tom

Back