Generic E2X Kit Build – On A Whim

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty funny. I know what you mean about a refreshingly simple build. I was waiting for the paint to finish curing in my magician and ended up building an Amazon "because it was there". But then i painted it too, and I had two rockets to wait on...

I've built two of these with my daughter. She loves them. Easy to build, easy to decorate, and pretty durable. She insisted that we stick in a C6 for the launch of the first one. It was last seen drifting north. She has since learned to scale back on the engines and the second ones has had many successful recoveries. It's in the stack to launch today with B6 and a streamer.

1481379300708.jpg

Oh man, that is great! I wish I hadn't been so self-centered on my hobbies when my kids were that age. Good for you, and her!

My oldest kept putting more weight and less motor in at High Frontier, trying to win Closest to the Buffalo.

A10-3t was the death of it, as he'd stuffed the wadding too tightly.

Great little kits.

My E2X had flown over two dozen times before I lost it. It was a great little rocket.

Back