GDRM(Gliding Der Red Max)...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replaced the other side servo and receiver just to be sure, and reflew in a 20 minute clear window in between rain showers....and using the inspiration of the DRM markings and my knowledge of Hogans Heros, I practiced my fake german, at least some words are real.....:)

Last edited:
Got mine coming so when I’m not so busy at work I can get caught up on my building. Counting all of Frank’s kits I have is 22 out of that count 7 are not built yet or waiting paint and electronics

After I built my Goblin themed R/C rocket glider, I decided to re-visit this one and do a similar design but tweaked for the slightly different fin shapes and color scheme, this one I used krylon short cuts and it dried very quickly with a little heat in the garage and seems good. Waiting on stickershock markings, but all up rtf it came in at just under 10 oz with about 2 grams nose weight only, I was able to optimize wing placement using what I learned on the goblin and the higher sweep of the wing/fin shape lead to a more reaward CP than the Goblin.

IMG_20220115_092213761.jpgIMG_20220115_092414619_2.jpg

After I built my Goblin themed R/C rocket glider, I decided to re-visit this one and do a similar design but tweaked for the slightly different fin shapes and color scheme, this one I used krylon short cuts and it dried very quickly with a little heat in the garage and seems good. Waiting on stickershock markings, but all up rtf it came in at just under 10 oz with about 2 grams nose weight only, I was able to optimize wing placement using what I learned on the goblin and the higher sweep of the wing/fin shape lead to a more reaward CP than the Goblin.

View attachment 499812View attachment 499813
What diameter is the BT’s?

Back