Game: Rocket Mania

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissileDaughter

Reaction score
There is a new Yahoo game aimed at us Rocketeers (sorta). You don't need a Yahoo account to play either.
Here is a link to the game:
Rocket Mania
I found it last night. I found it to be very interesting. Hope yall like it! :)

Heh. Quite fun..:)
Odd, they say it isn't compatible with macs, yet it worked just fine for me.. :D

well, I don't use Yahoo much. So.. then it is a year old or something like that. I use Yahoo when I am bored. thanks for the info!

I've had the downloaded version for a while now. High score is somewhere around 2,800,000. Haven't played it in a while, though.

WW

Great Game Beth :). I too have played this before... and got addicted to it ;)... but then I lost the link when my drive failed... and I could not remember where the game was... so thanks :)

BTW, I like your cat :).

Don't play this game! Soon you'll be staying up late and ignoring the family! Then calling off work! You'll snap at anyone else who gets on the computer. It is digital crack! I quit playing it and deleted the link. I had to go cold turkey. Don't do it!

Originally posted by rbeckey
Don't play this game! Soon you'll be staying up late and ignoring the family! Then calling off work! You'll snap at anyone else who gets on the computer. It is digital crack! I quit playing it and deleted the link. I had to go cold turkey. Don't do it!

That's basically why I stopped, too. I was dreaming about how to get more rockets launched at once. Couple nights of that had me looking for another game in a hurry!

WW

Back