• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold G10 Fin Sets & Centering Rings For Home builders & Mods

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmwoody

Retired Rocket Retread
Reaction score
All FIN SETS: PML STANDARD FIN DESIGN ... Please read carefully

Order By Item Number

Check dimensions for your application and order by Item number. Will ship in USPS or FedEx padded envelopes which ever is less / shipping added Happy to combine items to save on shipping

My zip code is 76036 Standard PayPal only and all are ready to ship ... combine sets or rings and save on postage

If the item number is still up in this ad i have it for sale. I take the item number out of the ad when sold.

Fin Sets:

ITEM 3: (3) FIN-D-09 .093" MADE FOR 5" DIA & 54mm MMT (WEIGHT IS 1.44 LBS) $40 + SHIPPING

ITEM 4: (3) FIN-D-09 .125" MADE FOR 5" DIA & 75mm MMT (WEIGHT IS 1.75 LBS) $50 + SHIPPING

1656383456624.png

1656383530362.png

Thank You For Looking Please PM Your Interest

Last edited:
Received Payment and will go out tomorrow Aleks. Thank you for your patience while I was traveling today.

have a great 4th July Weekend Sir!

Item 9 2 - 4"x54mm center rings

Sold ... To a fine gentleman ... Thank you sir!

Fins and rings still available and would consider reasonable offer on everything ...

New Price for 4 fins sets plus three ring sets Items 1, 2, 3, 4, 11, 12, 13 inclusive ... originally all for $152.00 plus shipping now $125.00 and free shipping as a complete package.

Please Note in the ring picture three rings are sold ... Black, small natural and wood. You'll be purchasing by item number so look closely and understand you are purchasing items 1, 2, 3, 4, 11, 12, 13.

PM me if in doubt ... this is an all or nothing sale price with free shipping CONUS and standard PayPal only.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Fyrwrxz I can't respond to your request for a PM with price ... your inbox is full and won't accept anymore messages. You sir need to do a wee bit of house keeping :)

See new ad update as it pretty well covers your request.

New Price for 4 fins sets plus three ring sets Items 1,2,3,11,12,13 inclusive ... originally all for $152.00 plus shipping now $125.00 and free shipping as a complete package.

Please Note in the ring picture three rings are sold ... Black, small natural and wood. You'll be purchasing by item number so look closely and understand you are purchasing items 1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 13.

PM me if in doubt ... this is an all or nothing sale price with free shipping CONUS and standard PayPal only.

Thank you for looking.

Isn't that three fin sets? If you add item #4 it makes sense with the discounted price.

You are correct sir ... Re-edited ad to reflect four fin sets and three ring sets for $125.00 with free shipping CONUSA.

Thank You!

Tempted to buy this. One more question, though: items 3 and 4 say they are the same size, just different thicknesses. The pictures seem to show a longer root on #3 vs #4, though. Could you double check that, please?

The root length on both is 13.5" although the .093 thick fin is for a 54mm motor tube and the .125" is for a 75mm motor tube.

Thank you for pointing out a clarification ... Hope that helps you

Last edited:
Back