FYI: Stickershock is [NOT] closed...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much to everyone for the support in these times... We are getting by..

I made the decision a few years ago to do Stickershock full time so I can be with Marian more... My regular job paid 3x the money but I was gone a lot..

So the extra help has really helped us out.. I would love to thank each and everyone personally if I could..

God bless all of you were headed fir her first new chemo now.. I'll try and keep everyone updated..

Thank you so much to everyone for the support in these times... We are getting by..

I made the decision a few years ago to do Stickershock full time so I can be with Marian more... My regular job paid 3x the money but I was gone a lot..

So the extra help has really helped us out.. I would love to thank each and everyone personally if I could..

God bless all of you were headed fir her first new chemo now.. I'll try and keep everyone updated..
Blessings to you guys. Marian is one of the five people I am praying for with cancer.

I just sent him a message to get 50 of them to pass out at a club launch.

I should have added that I had paid him a little "consulting fee" for the stickers, I just realized this could turn in to a big negative if he gets inundated with requests for these stickers, sorry about that.

WOW I had no idea that people would want these in numbers.. I mean I throw in a couple with any order so ifyou plan to place an order you will get them thats for sure..

If anyone wants them in large numbers I'm happy to do that like he said "consulting fee" LOL

Basically I do a minimum setup and print fee on anything full color printed starting at $25.00 this will get you a couple square feet worth.. the cost covers my costs in material ink time etc..

if anyone wants them in large numbers OR in other sizes please shoot me an e-mail I will be happy to take care of you!

and again thank you for all the support I am totally blown away rocketeers are just way to cool

Seems like it might make a nice fundraiser if done right (i.e. in such a way that it minimizes the work he has to do).

Title of this post on the MAIN forum section, at least on my iPad, is disturbing:

Reads
FYI: Sticker shock is [NO LONGER]

Latest posts

Back