FYI - Rocket Dynamic Systems (RDS) special ending Oct 31

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estes

Reaction score
date: Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 3:27 AM
subject: Re: Inquiry concerning unannounced special on larger kits

Hi Jeffery,
Thanks for writing! I'll copy the announcement below. Hope we can help you. Actually the largest kits this applies to are the 7.5", as we won't be able to get anything bigger right away. But if 7.5" or 5.5" is big enough (the 7.5" Nebulous is 18.6 feet tall and the 2-stage 5.5" NorthStar is pretty impressive) then this is a good chance to save money.

Thanks,
Laurie

Hi Jeffery,
I have what I hope will be an interesting idea for you. We are in the process of moving our home and business from San Jose to Petaluma CA, about 2 hours away. Rather than have to move lots of huge boxes of body tubes and parts, we've held off on reordering for a while. We will be in the new place in about a week and ready to reorder. Unfortunately, prices from our manufacturers have gone up again, and this time we are going to have to raise our prices too. It's about a 20% increase as so many of the materials costs have gone up significantly.

As you know, we have kept our prices really low for a long time. That's why we'd like to offer our current customers a special deal. If you order any kits or components from 2.5" diameter through 7.5" in the coming week (before Oct 31) you will be able to get them at the current price. On a larger kit you would be saving $80 - $100! Please understand that it will be around 6 weeks to ship (less for components), but if you're planning a winter project this is a terrific opportunity to save a lot of money!

If you let me know what you are interested in, I can send out a PayPal invoice that can be paid a variety of ways, or you can order over the phone at 408-270-7227 (9am to 9pm Pacific Time). Thanks so much and let's get those projects started!

All the best,
Laurie and Dan

Back