Fury of Fire

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
New release
Fury of Fire
Anti-tank missile
4” dia, 35” tall, 38mm motor mount. This kit includes decals, motor retainer and 29mm motor mount adapter. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system.

Weight 46oz

Recommended Chute DR-5 or DR-H36

4in Fury of Fire.jpg

Thanks man!

1703295926311.png

This is what I am having the decal colors to be for mine. Copper or Bronze and Cream. It is named
R/S Kingfisher in blacksword font.

It's shape reminded me of diving kingfisher.

I sure do like your kits man.

But the farther away you are, the less enjoyable it is. :(
Yes sir, but still, every time I think about it, I still grin. This is just fun! I spent last night dreaming about how to build my av bay, and sheer pins, and charge cups, and shock cord, and parachutes. Woke up grinning and thinking still.

Ordered two RRC2 dip switch models, two heavy duty 9v battery leads, two screw switches, two sets of av bay mounting standoffs, two sets of the brass and chrome bulkhead pass throughs for ematches from missleworks, and two g10 av bay plates and a switch band from wildman. This rocket is from January of 2011, and Tim said it may not fit, if not I will just cut a switch band from the tube myself.
Peter told me the new rules from Tripoli for level 2, mean that every event has to go as planned. I can get behind that, and am trying to make a plan, build that plan, then test it, then hopefully successfully fly it.

I don't think it is go fever, I just really enjoy having something detailed to focus my mind on.

Back