Funny/Stupid Rocket Article

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runner up for the Darwin awards! LOL

Oh man, you know that had to hurt!

It reminded me of a "Real TV" segment where kids were filming their friends who were throwing lit fireworks from their car. As the car passes by you see a kid hanging out the window with something lit. All of a sudden, it looks like a thousand flash bulbs going off inside the car as all the windows light up...

And it turns out it as "dads" car taken wihtout permission!

Dunno if this is true or not, but a guy at work told me this one. 2 Michigan police officers mounted a high powered rocket on the roof of their cruiser, horizontally. They wired the ingition through their overhead lightbar.

When the hit the button, it completely ruined the cruiser.

Dunno if it is true or not. I'll tell you this, there would be less people running from the police if they had a PML AMRAAM 4 mounted on the roof of their cruiser. :D

Mike

Originally posted by Weekends
I'll tell you this, there would be less people running from the police if they had a PML AMRAAM 4 mounted on the roof of their cruiser. :D

Mike

Run? Why? All they gotta do is hit the brakes and watch the cruiser disappear into the next county...:rolleyes:

WW

Latest posts

Back